Bookings Terms & Conditions
* Minimum 8 years of age for daily ride. Some horse riding experience is required for children under the age of 10 for our extended and overnight rides.
* Weight restriction of 110Kg; we ask that you inform us if you are above 6 foot or over 100kg it allows us to consider our horse selection. Horse riding is a risk sport that requires some form of fitness and balance, please talk to us on booking.
* All riders must wear a helmet that is to Australian Standards, these will be provided.
* All riders will be asked to read and sign a waiver form on arrival.
* Ambulance and Health Insurance is strongly recommended, although we do our upmost to ensure your safety, cover is suggested.
* The Customer understands and acknowledges that horse riding is inherently a dangerous activity and accepts that there are risks associated with horse riding including the possibility of injury, death, loss or damage.
* Riders understand that in the case where severe weather conditions or fire danger is issued, Hidden Trails have the right to change or cancel a ride. Full payment will be transferred to alternate dates.
We understand circumstances can change unavoidably therefore deposits and final payments will be transferred to alternate trip dates with no penalty if formal cancellation is made 1 month prior to tour departure.
100% of payment will be retained and not transferred to alternate dates if cancellation is made 24hrs out from tour departure.
In the case where a customer does not arrive for a ride and has made no attempt to cancel their ride, full payment will be charged or retained, this applies to Daily and Overnight rides.
Direct Debit EFT
Account Name: Hidden Trails by Horseback Pty Ltd
Account Number: 10169395
Booking Reference: Your name & tour date
Or Post a Cheque to:
PO Box 116
Mansfield VIC 3724